Air-Gapped Isolated Recovery Implementation and Advisory Services
Response and recovery of data, applications and business infrastructure from severe incident
Air Gap Network Architecture and Design
- Maintain point-in-time copies securely enabling the ability to recover
- Merger of advanced network security procedures within the air-gapped system architecture
- Provisions to avoid and defeat hostile attacks on the air-gapped network
Recovery from Extreme Destructive Incident Situations
- Ransomeware Attacks
- Data theft and hostage
- Data wiping
- Infrastructure destruction
- Long-term data manipulation
Technology Issues Addressed
- Securing Point-in-time copies of vital enterprise data.
- Creating a “vaulted” environment isolated from the main production network via “air gapping”.
- Techniques achieving rapid recovery
- Organizational preparation for recovery operations post severe destructive incident
- Delivery of incident response and recovery procedures
Phone: 877.499.0949 | © 2018 NADDIV INC. | All Rights Reserved Worldwide.